The Cook Creek Pool will open June 8 for lap swimming by reservation and advanced registration programs. Leisure/open swim offerings are anticipated to begin June 15. Check back for updates. SSPRD is committed to meeting and exceeding all government mandates to minimize the spread of COVID-19 for both participants and staff. Enhanced disinfection practices, staff screening processes and additional measures have been implemented.
Franklin, Harlow and Holly pools are anticipated to open July 1st due to construction delays related to COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cook Creek Pool will open with the following Phase I guidelines:
- The pool will open for lap swim and advanced registration programs only.
- Lap swim (includes individual water exercise) is limited to one swimmer per lane and guests must secure a reservation 24 hours in advance online here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with COVID-19 guidelines. Click here for instructions on how to make an online reservation.
- A one hour session of lap swim is $5R, $7NR. No discounts or passes may be applied.
- No cash will be allowed. Credit/debit cards for daily drop-in payment will be accepted.
- Leisure/open swimming and the leisure pool are anticipated to begin June 15. Check back for updates.
- Registration-based group aqua fitness is anticipated to start the week of June 15. Check back for updates.
- Appropriate facial coverings/masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required inside the facility. Masks may be removed while 6’ of distance is easily maintained. MASKS CANNOT BE WORN IN THE WATER.
- Be swim ready upon arrival. Come dressed and showered to participate with a filled water bottle. Lockers are not available for use and showers are limited.
- All guests must maintain six feet of distance from others in the facility. Masks must be worn while approaching staff.
- Pool furniture is currently closed.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
June 8-14 Lap Swim Hours
Advanced reservations are required.
Reservation instructions available here.
Monday - Thursday, 6 am-5 pm
Friday, 7 am-5 pm
Saturday - Sunday, 7 am-12:30 pm
All guidelines, operating hours and offerings will regularly be evaluated and are subject to change based on demands and updated guidelines.
Stay up-to-date with all District updates at https://www.ssprd.org/Safe-Return.
Questions about reservations or safe return? Contact Assistant Director of Recreation, Kelsey Whisler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.