The Goodson, Buck, Lone Tree and Sheridan Recreation Centers are open. SSPRD is committed to meeting and exceeding all government mandates to minimize the spread of COVID-19 for both participants and staff. Enhanced disinfection practices, staff screening processes and additional measures have been implemented.
Updated hours of operation:
Monday - Friday, 6 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday, 8 am - 3 pm
Sunday, 8 am - 12 pm
Check the online pool, gym and group fitness schedules here.
Reservations: Effective 11/21 reservations are required for all aspects of facility use. Reservations may be completed online at https://bit.ly/ssprdonlineres or by calling the recreation center you plan to visit. Reservations will open 24 hours in advance. Please review these instructions for reservation options and policies.
Make a Reservation »
The recreation centers are open with the following guidelines:
- The Goodson Recreation Center is currently open for general workouts, aquatics offerings and drop-in group fitness with limited capacities. Effective 11/21 Arapahoe County will move to Level Red restricting capacity to 10% or 10 people per room, excluding staff.
- Get additional information and guidelines for group fitness here and information regarding swim lessons can be found here.
- Check the catalog for additional registration based programs.
- General Workouts: Effective 11/21 reservations are required for general workouts, including lap and open swim, racquetball. Guests may not check-in to the facility earlier than their scheduled reservation time, for general workouts guest must exit the facility at the end of the reservation. Reservations may be completed online at https://bit.ly/ssprdonlineres or by calling the recreation center you plan to visit. Reservations will open 24 hours in advance. Please review these instructions for reservation options and policies.
- Group Fitness: Reservations are required for group fitness. Reservations are available 24 hours in advance online here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with COVID-19 guidelines. Please review these instructions for reservation options and policies.
- Pickleball: Doubles play will be held and players will rotate in if courts are full. Pickleballers must provide their own equipment. Guests will be asked to wait 6' apart and must wear a mask at all times. Reservations may be made up to 24 hours in advance online here beginning November 21. Online reservations close one hour to the scheduled start time. Capacities are limited. Please sign up is limited to one session per day. Drop-ins will be considered if space is available.
- Goodson: Mondays 3-6 pm
- Lone Tree: Tuesdays 12:30-3:30 pm
- Buck: Thursdays 1-4 pm
- Sheridan: Monday-Friday 11:15 am-3:15 pm
- Drop-in gym: Drop-in gym use is permitted as part of a general workout reservation while other programs and events are not scheduled. Use must be limited to individual play or play with those of the same household. Guests must provide their own equipment. Pick-up games or group play is not permitted, unless organized leagues by SSPRD.
- Masks: Appropriate facial coverings/masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required inside the facility, including while working out. Masks must be worn at all times with the following exceptions:
- Those ages 10 and younger.
- Those in the pool.
- Those with a medical exemption.
- Showers and lockers are available on a very limited basis. Guests are encouraged to come workout/pool ready which means dressed (and showered for pools) to participate with a filled water bottle. Drinking fountains will be limited to bottle fillers only.
- The following are not currently available: steam rooms, hot tubs, drop-in childcare or drop-in pottery.
- All guests must maintain six feet of distance from others in the facility. Equipment will be spaced out and some equipment may be unavailable to meet this requirement.
- No cash will be allowed. Credit/debit cards for daily drop-in payment and admission punches will accepted.
- Monthly and annual passes were activated June 15. All other passes (SilverSneakers, RenewActive, Silver&Fit) and punches will immediately be available for use, including daily admission purchases. Passes and punches are non-refundable.
- Monthly passes were paused upon facility closures.
- Annual passes will be extended the same number of days facilities were closed.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
All guidelines and operating hours will regularly be evaluated and are subject to change based on demands and updated guidelines.
Stay up-to-date with all District updates at https://www.ssprd.org/Safe-Return.
Questions about reservations or safe return? Contact Assistant Director of Recreation, Kelsey Whisler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.