Weekday operations are extended through August 16th. After the 16th outdoor pools will be open weekends only until Labor Day.
Harlow Pool is open but reservations are required.
Cook Creek, Holly and Franklin pools are also open. Please visit their specific facility webpages for updated policies and procedures, including reservations at it may vary by location. Indoor pools are open for aquatics offerings, as well. Please check Buck, Goodson and Lone Tree facility pages for more information.
SSPRD is committed to meeting and exceeding all government mandates to minimize the spread of COVID-19 for both participants and staff. Enhanced disinfection practices, staff screening processes and additional measures have been implemented.
Modified Hours-Advanced reservations are required.
Monday - Sunday, 10 am-5 pm
- Regular outdoor pool daily admission rates apply for all guests.
- Recreation Center Annual, SilverSneakers, RenewActive and Silver&Fit passes are being accepted. When making a reservation please make sure you select the correct annual pass optional pricing at $0 to reserve your spot.
- Splash Pass is not available for the 2020 season.
- Coupons are not currently being accepted.
Harlow pool will open with the following guidelines:
- Advanced reservations are required for all activities. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
- Leisure/Open Swim Reservations: Reservations may be made two days in advance and open at 8 am. Reservations can be made here. Each guest must have their own reservation including members of the same household. Exception is those 2 and under.
- Guests are not permitted to check-in early and must exit the facility immediately at the end of their reservation.
- No cash will be allowed. Credit/debit cards for daily drop-in payment will be accepted.
- Appropriate facial coverings/masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required at the facility. Masks may be removed while 6’ of distance is easily maintained. MASKS CANNOT BE WORN IN THE WATER.
- Children 3 and under are not required to have a mask.
- Unless members of the same household, guests must maintain 6’ of distance as much as possible. All guests are asked to self-monitor.
- Be swim ready upon arrival. Come dressed and showered to participate with a filled water bottle. Lockers are not available for use and showers are limited.
- All guests must maintain 6’ of distance from others in the facility. Masks must be worn while approaching staff.
- Pool furniture is currently closed. Guests may bring their own chairs, subject to staff approval.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
All guidelines, operating hours and offerings will regularly be evaluated and are subject to change based on demands and updated guidelines.
Stay up-to-date with all District updates at https://www.ssprd.org/Safe-Return
Questions about reservations or safe return? Contact Assistant Director of Recreation, Kelsey Whisler, firstname.lastname@example.org.