Donate a coat at South Suburban and keep someone warm this winter
What's in your closet? Are you storing coats that you no longer enjoy, or coats that your children have outgrown? If so, consider donating them to those in need in our community.
Our 8th Annual Coat Drive, held with 9NEWS/Dependable Cleaners’ Coats for Colorado program, begins November 1 and runs throughout the month.
Drop off gently worn or new winter coats and jackets in designated boxes at our facilities and help others bundle up and stay warm this winter. Coats are being collected for men, women and children.
Donate a coat at any of the locations below in the designated drop-off bin:
- Buck Recreation Center, 2004 West Powers Avenue, Littleton
- Goodson Recreation Center, 6315 South University Boulevard, Centennial
- Lone Tree Hub, 8827 Lone Tree Parkway, Lone Tree
- Lone Tree Recreation Center, 10249 RidgeGate Circle, Lone Tree
- Family Sports Center, 6901 South Peoria Street, Centennial
- South Suburban Ice Arena, 6580 South Vine Street, Centennial
- South Suburban Golf Course, 7900 South Colorado Boulevard, Centennial
Since 2012, South Suburban residents and staff have donated 4,644 coats during the Coats for Colorado drive. Recycling and re-using winter coats is one of many ways South Suburban practices sustainability. Coats for Colorado has distributed gently used and new coats to individuals and families in need since 1982.